Friday, August 15, 2014

Styling Selena's Painted Porch

Last year for Houzz.com, I featured a Dallas bungalow belonging to Selena and Alun Urquhart. One of my favorite things Selena had done to her back patio was to paint a blue and white Moroccan style stencil directly onto her wood deck. It looked like an area rug. I liked it so much that I returned to her home a few months later for a commissioned magazine cover shoot. This was my first crack at styling and photographing for a magazine cover. Here are the results!
















4 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful job! I recognize several of the things you added. Really nice.

Unknown said...

I want to lay down and rest!

Emilia said...

I love the colours! And the sofa is great, too. Nice pics!

Val said...

What a beautiful deck! I love the paint and all the colors of furniture and stuff!