Friday, May 11, 2012

Go Crazy

I've been looking at the photo below for a few days, thinking, "Why do I love this room so much?"  I love it because someone just went crazy.  The said to themselves, "If I love it, it makes the cut."  And they threw it all together in a funky mish-mash of awesomeness and didn't look back.  Its totally unapologetic and perfect.  So feel free to go crazy - if you love it, find a place for it in your home and call it good.

source

source

The Carlisle, NYC

source

source

source

4 comments:

Raina Cox said...

When eclectic is done well, it can be sublime.

Happy weekend, m'dear!

Notes From ABroad said...

Some might say that I have already gone crazy.
These rooms all have something that I would love to have in my home, love the colors too.
besitos, C

Connie said...

When you put your true personality into a room it brings some soul to the environment. Beautiful pics :)

www.gypsygreen.com said...

Beautiful!! I love all the color, and how everything looks like it's been collected over a lifetime!
xoxo
www.gypsygreen.com