Monday, January 10, 2011

New in the La Maison Boheme Etsy Shop

Pop by the La Maison Boheme Etsy shop when you have a moment because we've got all sorts of new and wonderful vintage treasures for the taking. My favorite new find is the pair of brass birdies below.  I debated keeping them for myself, but decided in the end that they belong with someone else.  Keep checking back as I'm adding new items all the time!

Pair of Bronze Birds

Vintage German Alarm Clock


One Dozen Vintage Sterling Silver Demitasse Spoons

Vintage Amber Rhinestone Hairpin

4 comments:

Kristi said...

love the big feet on the birdies, so precious!

Karena said...

Ooooh I will go and look right now!!

Also, I have a Great New Giveaway from Blydesign! Come and enter!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

anita said...

Did I even know you had an etsy shop?!
Off to check it all out! xo

Connie said...

I want those birds! For real....